More than a Farmers Market - Downtown Rock Hill's Weekly Feel-Good Event for the Whole Family
Old Town Farmers Market is Rock Hill's only all-local market! This year's market has been moved to the beautiful Fountain Park and will feature:
- Fresh Produce
- Farm Products
- Handmade Goods
- Live Music
- Kids' Activities
- Weekly Food Truck
- FREE Yoga Class
Every Thursday - May 19 to August 25 - 5 to 8pm
Saluda Street, adjacent to Fountain Park
300 E Main Street Rock Hill, SC
- Fresh Food: seasonal produce, local honey, baked goods, goat cheese products, and more!
- Handmade Goods: pottery, jewelry, rugs, aprons, bath & body products, and more - all from local artisans!
- Live Music: start the night off listening to some high-energy, family-friendly local bands every week. Bring your chairs and blankets and settle in for a fun evening!
- Kids Activities: whether it's arts & crafts, reptiles & gemstone mining, or face painting & balloons, every week will provide a new fun activities for your youngest family members!
- Free Yoga Class: offered by our friends at Synergy Yoga & Wellness, classes will be held every week in the park from 6:45 to 7:45pm.
For more information about Old Town Farmers Market, call 803-329-8756 or email email@example.com