- View AllUpcoming Events
- March 8th, 2015 North Carolina Baroque Orchestra Chamber Ensemble
- March 9th, 2015 Pottery Class
- March 11th, 2015 How to Get Better Sleep
- March 11th, 2015 Google Docs
- March 12th, 2015 Google Docs
- March 13th, 2015 Tech Help Drop-In
- March 14th, 2015 33rd Annual Camellia Flower Show & Plant Sale
- March 14th, 2015 At War’s End: South Carolina Families Face the Aftermath
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
Old Town hosts a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly events. Annual festivals punctuate a year filled with races, parades, fireworks, and regular art crawls.
The streets of Old Town are lined with shops and galleries offering unique merchandise and friendly customer service. Support local businesses and enjoy shopping while you're here.