- View AllUpcoming Events
December 21st, 2014
Meet & Greet with Santa
This Saturday, December 21 is your last chance to tell Santa what you want for Christmas. Come from 2-5pm for photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus and FREE…
- January 8th, 2015 Eating Your "Weigh" to a Healthy Weight
- January 9th, 2015 Interior/Exterior | An Exhibit by Alvin Staley & Penny Cart…
- January 12th, 2015 Navigating the Health Insurance Marketplace
- January 15th, 2015 Supplements: Which Right for You?
- January 17th, 2015 Dr. Lori Hicks - Music of My Voice
- January 22nd, 2015 Public Reception for Interior/Exterior | An Exhibit by Alvi…
- January 22nd, 2015 Setting Financial Goals to Manage Income and Expenses
- December 21st, 2014 Meet & Greet with Santa
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
The streets of Old Town are lined with shops and galleries offering unique merchandise and friendly customer service. Support local businesses and enjoy shopping while you're here.
Old Town hosts a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly events. Annual festivals punctuate a year filled with races, parades, fireworks, and regular art crawls.