- View AllUpcoming Events
- January 31st, 2015 Community Blood Center of the Carolinas Blood Drive at York…
February 2nd, 2015
Help Design the Woolworth Walkway
-Meet the artists designing the Woolworth Walkway, a public pedestrian landsacaped walkway connecting Main Street to White & Caldwell Streets. -Share…
- February 7th, 2015 Lunch and Learn with Poet Derick Burleson
- February 7th, 2015 Belle Et Bete & Lunch Money: Planet Hopping
- February 7th, 2015 2015 Heart Gala
- February 8th, 2015 OWL Book Club - Tameka Fryer Brown
- February 9th, 2015 Naturopathic Approach to Healthy Living
- February 12th, 2015 Friends of the Library Book Sale
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
Enjoy a night out in Old Town! Join some friends for a Winthrop Eagles game, or rock out with a thousand fans under the stars at the Old Town Amphitheater.
Old Town is home to vibrant parks and gardens. Enjoy a pleasant stroll or a day out with the family in one of the many green spaces found only in Old Town.