- View AllUpcoming Events
- April 30th, 2015 Friends of the Library Book Sale
- May 1st, 2015 Friends of the Library Book Sale
- May 1st, 2015 Delectable | Special Opening Reception
- May 2nd, 2015 Friends of the Library Book Sale
May 2nd, 2015
Yoga in the Park
Yoga in the Park will run from Saturday May 2nd - Saturday September 26th from 9 am-10 am with rotating instructions from Synergy Yoga. Please bring a…
- May 4th, 2015 Pottery Class
- May 5th, 2015 Naturopathic Approach to Healthy Living
- May 7th, 2015 Myths and Facts About Annuities
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
Enjoy a night out in Old Town! Join some friends for a Winthrop Eagles game, or rock out with a thousand fans under the stars at the Old Town Amphitheater.
Old Town is home to vibrant parks and gardens. Enjoy a pleasant stroll or a day out with the family in one of the many green spaces found only in Old Town.