- View AllUpcoming Events
- September 16th, 2014 Basic Computer Skills
- September 18th, 2014 Basic Computer Skills
- September 19th, 2014 Paper Sounds
- September 19th, 2014 2nd Annual Band From a Hat Project
- September 20th, 2014 Be Great 8K and Fun Run
- September 20th, 2014 Game App Development Seminar
- September 20th, 2014 Worldwide Day of Play
- September 22nd, 2014 Teen Tech Time: RHPD Got Game!
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
Old Town offers several elegant and historic settings for special events such as conferences, receptions, and parties.
The streets of Old Town are lined with shops and galleries offering unique merchandise and friendly customer service. Support local businesses and enjoy shopping while you're here.