- View AllUpcoming Events
- September 28th, 2016 Wee Wednesday
- September 28th, 2016 Things My Mother Taught Me
- September 29th, 2016 Old Town Farmers Market
- October 5th, 2016 Wee Wednesday
- October 5th, 2016 Spring Awakening
- October 6th, 2016 Old Town Farmers Market
- October 11th, 2016 CVPA Talk: My Brilliant Career
- October 12th, 2016 Wee Wednesday
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
The streets of Old Town are lined with shops and galleries offering unique merchandise and friendly customer service. Support local businesses and enjoy shopping while you're here.
Enjoy a night out in Old Town! Join some friends for a Winthrop Eagles game, or rock out with a thousand fans under the stars at the Old Town Amphitheater.