- View AllUpcoming Events
- December 3rd, 2016 27th Annual Holiday Pottery Sale
- December 7th, 2016 Wee Wednesday
- December 14th, 2016 Wee Wednesday
- December 16th, 2016 Parents Night Out
- December 21st, 2016 Wee Wednesday
- December 28th, 2016 Wee Wednesday
- January 17th, 2017 Fine Arts Alumni Presentation Series: Haislip
- February 7th, 2017 Fine Arts Alumni Presentation Series: Calloway
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
The streets of Old Town are lined with shops and galleries offering unique merchandise and friendly customer service. Support local businesses and enjoy shopping while you're here.
Enjoy a night out in Old Town! Join some friends for a Winthrop Eagles game, or rock out with a thousand fans under the stars at the Old Town Amphitheater.