- View AllUpcoming Events
- July 28th, 2016 Old Town Farmers Market
- August 4th, 2016 Count Down to Kindergarten
- August 4th, 2016 Countdown to Kindergarten
- August 4th, 2016 Old Town Farmers Market
- August 5th, 2016 Red Cross Blood Drive
- August 11th, 2016 Old Town Farmers Market
August 17th, 2016
Old Town Welcomes TOTO
Old Town Welcomes TOTO to the Old Town Amphitheater. With over 38 years together and thousands of credits and accolades to their names, Toto…
- August 18th, 2016 Old Town Farmers Market
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
The streets of Old Town are lined with shops and galleries offering unique merchandise and friendly customer service. Support local businesses and enjoy shopping while you're here.
Enjoy a night out in Old Town! Join some friends for a Winthrop Eagles game, or rock out with a thousand fans under the stars at the Old Town Amphitheater.